The UC Learning Center is a learning management system (LMS) deployed across the University of California for systemwide employee training and development.
For LMS, supervisors email firstname.lastname@example.org & request to add the employee under a specific supervisor & list the courses needed.
- Animal Care and Use 101
- Hazard Communications
- Heat Illness Prevention
- UC Davis Hazard Communications Addendum
- VMTH Back Safety
- VMTH BioWaste Handling and Disposal
- VMTH Chemical Safety and Spill Control
- VMTH Compressed Gas Cylinder
- VMTH Discharge and Pick-up Procedures for Deceased Pets
- VMTH Fire Extinguisher
- VMTH General Safety
- VMTH IIPP and EAP (Combined course)
- VMTH Large Animal Carcass Delivery to Anatomic Pathology
- VMTH Sharps Safety
- VMTH Small Animal Carcass Delivery to Anatomic Pathology
For additional service area specific training, please see your supervisor.
EH&S Recommended Training/Safety Talks
Additional training resources recommended by EH&S